Wilkins~Ciara~Emmalyn

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mobile Trip

Last weekend I finally made it to Mobile with no agenda necessary. Me and Emmalyn got to enjoy a nice weekend with no plans! Wilkins went to the hunting camp, so us girls went to my parents for a fun weekend that included the fair. I used to love going to the fair as a child so I was so excited when my parents talked about taking Em!
Her favorite thing, on Saturday, at the fair was the exhibit that housed turtles. She has been learning all about them in her class and touch-n-feel books. So when she saw them in person she knew exactly what they where and didn't want to leave their side. I think my parents had to drag her away from the exhibit. She couldn't even pose for this picture because if she took her eyes off the turtle she thought something would happen!
We got to ride a lot of rides, mainly kiddie rides, which I have never ridden before:) New experience for both of us. She found everything so exciting that she couldn't sit still for any of it. We couldn't get her to look at a camera to save our lives due to all of the entertainment around us. Her favorite ride was the Dumbo ride cause it would go "so high" as she would say!
Got some of the ride in this picture of us!



I think my mom had just as much fun as Emmalyn did. She rode most of the rides with her including this picture of them on the carousel. I found that this weekend my body is not is young as it used to be. I rode the Himalaya ride with my mom and almost died it felt like! My neck and back were so sore and I had bruises on my legs and arms from trying to hold on!!! Its not fun realizing your getting old, haha!



I got to go to dinner that night with my best friend Lindsey, which was nice. I haven't gotten to spend much time with her since I moved to Birmingham! I love how you know when someone is truly your friend when no matter how long its been since you've talked you can pick right up like no time has passed. That's the way it is when we are together...she is like my sister, knows everything about me and is always there! I love you Linds!!! Had the best time with you at dinner the other night, need to do that more often!





Went to breakfast that morning at Cracker Barrel! My dad hung out with Em outside of the restaurant while my mom and I finished up. Emmalyn loves to be outside and swing on anything... so she was thrilled when my dad took her to rock in the chairs. She cried, after 15 mins of rocking, when we told her it was time to go. She probably would of sat in that chair all day if her Granddad would of stayed too!!!!

Thanks for the nice weekend mom and dad. Also Thank you to everyone for my birthday presents and cards. I really appreciated everything:) Love you all





This was her on my birthday..."what, today's not about me???"









No comments:

Post a Comment