Wilkins~Ciara~Emmalyn

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Camera Broke


Sorry that I have not written in a week or so! However, as most of you know I am terrible with electronics and the camera broke. This time it was not my fault- it was the camera! So we got another one this week and just took some quick shots of her so everyone can see how big she has gotten. She will be two months old tomorrow...I can't believe it!
Last night was her first night to sleep in her own room. That was the hardest thing I have had to do yet! I was so stressed out even though I know she was just sleeping.
She is so more alert now and likes to stay up for most of the day. It is hard to get things done but I like getting to sleep through the night so I will take it!
I went to work for the first time this past week. It was so hard leaving my baby even though it is only two days a week. My grandparents kept her the first day. She adores them and never seems to cry when they are around- I guess cause they are veterans at this! Mrs. Dee kept her the next, and Emmalyn slept the whole day, which is better than crying:) She loves all of her grandparents and I am so thankful to have ya'll.
This week we are going to Orange Beach for vacation. It'll be her first time and of course there is the oil spill...so, it should be a memorable one! Hopefully we can get one picture of her in the sand without the oil. I will make sure to update as soon as we get back. Love ya

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! She has grown so much! I can't wait to see her this week! We are going to have fun at the beach.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete