Wilkins~Ciara~Emmalyn

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Weekend


Friday afternoon, I played dress up with my tutu and bracelets!




Saturday, game day at home....pulled for my daddy's team in my Auburn bloomers
(mommy's team outfit next week, lol, stay tuned...)




Saturday before bed I played outside in my Lookout House and slide!
Aunt Gene Austin and Uncle Van stopped by after a funeral. Aunt Gene needed some baby time after her long day, so I cheered her up by showing her how to slide! Gene lost her Grandmother this week so everyone please keep her family in your prayers!!!





Me and mommy went through all of the shells we collected last week...not as fun cleaning them as picking them up:)







And on Sunday, I got to wear my pretty dress that Nana bought me for church. I was not a fan of the bow that mommy liked so I decided to take it out every time she grabbed the camera!

After church, Mommy and Daddy surprised me by taking my to lunch to meet DeeDee, Doc, Uncle V and Aunt G!


I had a great weekend with my family after my first week of school at Canterbury!










No comments:

Post a Comment