Wilkins~Ciara~Emmalyn

Saturday, September 24, 2011

This week...

This picture of Emmalyn is the only good one I got of her in the Alabama outfit...she was only willing to pose if she could play, lol! She doesn't seem to really care about football unless you are jumping up and down and screaming at the top of your lungs. She probably thinks I've gone crazy...however, we just won so...Roll Tide Roll!!!! She had school pictures this week so she decided to show me the morning of that she could pose happily. She went up to Drake, she calls him "Bubba", and posed for me and said "Get It" , meaning grab the camera...this is what we got!!!



Whenever we enrolled Emmalyn into Canterbury school I did not know that there would be homework. They asked me this week to make a "All About Me" poster for her. Its kind of ironic since she is only 17 mos, what does she know other than the lake, mom and dad, and playing. So thats what I posted! I thought I was done with homework but I guess I was dreaming...





Come to find out she may look like Wilkins but she has my personality. She is obsessed with pictures of herself, or what she calls "the baby"...at this age, my parents tell me I was the same way. Things haven't changed much for me so apparently she is in for the long haul about herself, lol:)









Love ya'll



No comments:

Post a Comment