Wilkins~Ciara~Emmalyn

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vacation Time

Hey everyone- guess what, the Webb's are on a beach vacation in Orange Beach!!! It felt like it took forever to get here, then because of Tropical Storm Lee we weren't even sure if it was going to happen. However, because we were so excited we came anyways. This is our first real vacation with just the three of us! Luckily, the storm only lasted for Sunday and Monday and it wasn't even bad. Some rain but mostly just cloudy but now its perfect!!! We are here for a whole week..yea!!!! Emmalyn is loving every second too!
She loves water so she wants to be in the pool non-stop. We brought our boat too so we have gone cruising and fishing in the afternoons. I thought she would be scared of the fish but surprisingly she isn't scared of anything so far. Not sure if that's good or bad, lol:)

This picture is from our back patio on Sunday with Storm Lee! See, it wasn't bad at all. I do feel bad for Birmingham though because apparently they got hit pretty bad. I had a call from Emmalyn's school letting us know that school was closed this week due to power outages. I guess they forgot we were on vacation- and unfortunately for them- living it up! I do hope everyone is okay though!





Wilkins went out on the boat today and caught tons of huge red fish...so guess what we are having for dinner tonight. Fish fry anyone? The one good thing about the storm is the weather has churned all the fish and crab up- as well as the jellyfish:( I was fishing last night, off our dock, and came inside to find that my left hand as completely swelled up to two times it size...you can't even see my knuckles! I went to the pharmacy to get something for it to have the pharmacist tell me that I am having a severe reaction to a jellyfish sting. Go figure my first nice day down here that I would turn my self into a swollen weirdo! It better clear up cause I need to look good for these vacation pictures. In case your wondering this is why I'm not in any of the pictures:)















I hope everyone is having a wonderful week...will update again later this week. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment